1) The statistician
2) The doctor
3) The programmer
The ones that got away
1) Where did Prince Charles and Princess Diana get married?
2) What was Kevin Keegan's birth name?
3) Identify the film from this quote: "Freddy, what I am saying is: know your limitations. You are a moron."
4) What county is Cheddar Gorge in?
5) In what year did Björn Borg win his first Wimbledon title? (You're allowed 1 year either way.)
3) Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
1) A classic tossup between St. Paul's and Westminster Abbey.
2) With no idea, we figured our only hope was a trick question and went for Kevin.
3) I defer to my teammates for almost every film quote question, and we apparently came up with Freddy Got Fingered here. If memory serves we weren't the only ones.
4) UK geography is another big weakness for us, and it showed. We went for Gloucester (despite my concerns that presumably this is where another famous cheese comes from). Our only consolation was that it at least shares a border with the correct answer.
5) A long way off on this, we went with 1982. (All I could offer was that Boris Becker first won in 1985, because a friend at school was apparently almost named after him before his parents mercifully saw sense.)